Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sorry

I'm sorry I haven't been posting very often. I am, currently knitting a stockinete scarf which curls nicely but I am thinking that that is too boring. I have also not been posting because when I get home after school, I don't often go on my blog because I am either chatting with friends, or knitting or reading or doing homework.
So, about knitting. I don't think I told you, that I was making a guitar strap for my guitar I recieved from my dad for my birthday. I was going to knit it, and then felt it. I did do that but the problem is that when I was felting it- I felted it by hand -I was rubbing the fabric together with my knuckles, so I now have cuts on my knuckles that are quite painful. So...yes. I have felted that, but i have not yet attached that to the guitar so I can't use it yet. Gotta run. Bye

No comments: