Sunday, January 27, 2008

IQ Test.

I know, this isn't about knitting.

I took this IQ test on the internet (But it wasn't age seperated so I can't believe that this would be my real score in an IQ test) and got this score. But the first time I took it, my Logical intelligance was "below average" and my verbal intelligance was "genius" and my mathematical intelligance was average and then my general knowledge was below average. But the mathematical and the general knowledge might have been reversed I dunno. here are my results for my second time. Oh yea and my IQ was 90 last time. :(

***Your IQ Is 85***
Your Logical Intelligence is Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Above Average
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Average
Your General Knowledge is Average
A Quick and Dirty IQ Testhttp://www.blogthings.com/quickanddirtyiqtest/

2 comments:

lora said...

Hello, fellow knitter. I'm new to blogging too, but I've been knitting longer. Your blog looks good. I really like the yarn you are using for the scarf.

Cinnamon said...

Which one...the fuzzy one? I finished it. right now, I am working on...oh, actually I finished that too. I just finished this hat I made and it is really cute.