Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oops!

On the January 20 post, I accidentaly made it black when it was supposed to be white after I wrote about the Kiddo yarn in red. I appoligize for that mistake.
About the knitting, I am following a pattern from a little booklet that you can buy at Micheals. Normally it's required yarn is right next to it too. Anyways, so I am knititng a garter stich hat that is supposed to be knitted in Pattons, Divine yarn but I didn't like any of the colors they had so I used this really cool yarn called Black Magic and it is like 2 strands of fluffy yarn, green-blue and black twisted together. It's also really pretty knitted although I almost thoroghly convinced that it would look much better in Stockinette stitch but Oh well. I am following the pattern so I hope it will work. If I like knitting it, then I will knit one for Livi (little sis) in a smaller size.
I am also crocheting a blanket that will probably take a year or so to finished since I am not that good at crocheting.

No comments: