Thursday, January 10, 2008

really excited

I am really excited because at my mom's work (she works at a college but not as a teacher), at the end of each year, in December, they have this craft fair where you can sell things you have made so I plan to sell some things that I make. The only thing I have been working on lately is my dad's black scarf which he wants really long so I have to work on it for a while. After I am done with that, I will work on my mom's jade-green-chenille scarf on size 17 needles. After I finish that, I will start working on things like scarves for the craft fair. I love going to SFSU because I love going on campus!!! (and buying stuff) So yea. I really want to learn some new "beginner" knitting things. YAY!! I hate learning about the Sun at school. I'd rather learn something else. At least it's not Living science. I HATE LIVING SCIENCE!!! sorry for getting off topic. But I really do.

No comments: