Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hat

Today I went to the LYS and got some cool bamboo yarn that is going to turn into a hat for my dad's mom in Indonesia.
Yes, I have started it about an hour ago and just LOOK at how far I am!! must be about an inch or so!! As you can see, I am just adding more clutter to the house (not that we NEED any more with my dad and mom getting all mad when we leave stuff around) In the backround, you can see the 8th Harry Potter CD for the 7th book. get it? soo, there are 17 CDs, and then I am now listening to the 8th CD, which Jim Dale is narrarating from the 7th Harry Potter. Never mind if you don't get it. Here's another pic of my knitting:

Lotsa clutter!! Here's also a picture of the cable scarf I am making with yummy Malabrigo yarn that I was talking about:



Hopefully, I have given enough pictures to satisfy you since I haven't been posting pics for awhile.

For an end-of-the-year present to Ms. Makela (my teacher), I plan to knit an airy scarf, maybe with a little ruffle on the ends or something.

2 comments:

MRS MJW said...

yummy yarn.

Unknown said...

Hello! I am Inés from Abuelita Yarns Company. How is your hat? I loved the color!
We are a uruguaian brand which sells yarns. If you want to know more about us please enter www.abuelitayarns.com or if you wish to see our articles and pictures enter www.abuelitayarns.com/blog/
Good luck! :D