Saturday, February 09, 2008

:(

Sorry I haven't posted for a week. I have been busy writing on my story about this girl who gets kidnapped in a magical world and yeah. Also, I don't really have anything to knit. I finished the wrist warmers that I did not make out of the Red Heart Yarn, instead, I used Malabrigo from K2Tog. (KNitting our world together) since they are made of wool probably (and not felted), they are pilling and it's getting really annoying.The nice thing about them is that you can type or write with them well since you don't have the fingers on them. but, if you are trying to keep your hands warm, they are NOT good. They are so cool because they have a little round of yarn-overs. ok. I'm not sure what to talk about now since I don't have any knitting things to talk about.

No comments: