Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cable Scarf

Today, after I walked home from school, i put on the 17 Harry Potter CD i borrowed from the Library and started a cable scarf with ribbing on the side-although it SERIOUSLY doesn't look like ribbing b/c i only did like 3 ribs so u can't tell it's ribbing-. I am REALLY sorry i don't have any pictures for you to view, but that's b/c i am too lazy to get out my mom and dad's store camera, and then upload everything and blah blah blah. (See? i'm even too lazy to just talk about it!!)
Recently, I've been having this pain in my calf, (the leg type of calf, cuz i don't have a cow-calf) and it really hurts when I walk sometimes so occasionally, I have to limp. And this morning...my mom just wasn't kind enough to give me a ride to school (even though it's about 2 blocks away but...still, my leg hurts!! so what am I supposed to do?), so i had to walk to school at 7:45 in the morning to get to band, but UNFORTUNATELY...THERE WASN"T BAND!!! UGH!! I trugged out of the house at 7:45 to go to school and find that there wasn't band! And often, when there isn't band, I try to get a snack, because my MOTHER doesn't pack them, (and neither does she pack lunch for me) and i would have gotten it if I knew there wasn't band!!
And now, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!! I made a really nice Valentine for my dad that has bubble stuff, where you blow bubbles with a straw into a mixture of paint; soap and water and then once you have the bubbles poking from over you're container, you can lay your piece of paper ontop of it so that you get this bubble look on your paper. Anyways, so I printed a message to him on vellum in French Script font and then trimmed the edges with those type of scissors that has a little fancy edge on it. After that, I got some "marble" paper that had bright green and yellow swirls in it and put it ontop of the edge of the vellum and on the paper. (the vellum is smaller than the piece of paper) it's really hard to explain so I won't explain it.


Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

All that walking for nothing...

Nice blog - welcome to the Knitting Blogs webring!