Saturday, March 29, 2008

}:) EVIL ME!

sorry i never got around to posting, we got this virus on our comp and then there is this password to get into every website i want to go into, unless my mom enters it in and she didn't do it for this. luckily, that was on internet explorer and this is on mozzila firefox so it doesn't have the filter.

Anyways, i am working on i think two scarves that aren't getting anywhere, because the first one with the cable that i showed a long time ago is barely long enough to fit around my neck, and this other one, well, it is like, brioche stitch (i think that's how u spell it) and its only like an inch and a half long.

Circus classes are going very well, I am deffinetly becoming more flexible (not that i already am as some of my friends might say =]) , which is good, and I'm okay at cartwheels and front tucks. at one of my make-up classes, i was jumping on this really bouncy trampoline, and then i did a seat drop, intending to do a swivel hip, but it was so bouncy that i did the seat drop then sort of twisted my back, while again bouncing so high that i landed on my side. that, really hurt.

sorry for not posting about knitting, i didn't think there was enough facts and things to tell about it

No comments: