Friday, December 28, 2007

Next square

So, I finished my 4th square for my baby blanket and it is a little bit smaller than the others but it will stretch to fit the size of the others. Since it is a baby blanket, I hopefully won't have to put too many squares on this blanket but maybe if i want to make blankets in the future, I will have more squares in them. I just hate making no sew blankets because 1 row takes forever (for me, but maybe not for some of those ppl out there)and then 1 row isn't very long so i preffer sewn blankets.
I was thinking about selling some of my scarves i never wear over the internet so I could make some money but knitting seems to take too long for that. Well, it doesn't take too long but I don't exactly have the patience to do it. Like I want to do it for fun but there seems to be too much pressure to finish a scarf because I want to sell it. I will stry and get a picture of my blanket squares soon and you will see that they are not quite good. And i don't know how to block and i wouldn't go throught the trouble of all that because I have to go to school and do school work and stuff like that.
Just over our vacation to L.A. did I seem to become obsessed with knitting. when i was finishing my scarf that is super long but is so cool cuz I crotched a black edge around it and looks really cool and then the yarn changes color about every 3-4 inches when it is knitted so it looks like a rainbow.

No comments: